Would you like to strengthen your market position or open up new marketing channels? Would you like to broaden your product portfolio or lower production costs with better capacity utilisation? The reasons for buying a company or acquiring shares in a company are many. And each situation is as unique as our clients.
This too must be taken into account when developing an acquisitions strategy. Jointly, we analyse the corporate situation with you and discuss your objectives. On that basis, we draw up a requirements profile and work out a suitable strategy for acquisition.
With our experience extending over more than 40 years in M&A consulting we accompany you throughout the acquisitions process – from search to discrete approach to potential takeover targets, through negotiations and up to and including contract closing. If needed, we also support you in obtaining equity to finance your purchase project.
Our services in a company purchase:
- Agreeing on goal intentions and strategy
- Search and selection of suitable target companies
- Discrete contact initiation with potential takeover candidates
- Preparation, coordination and moderation of negotiations with individual prospects
- Discussions and company inspections
- Review of business conditions
- Company valuation
- Drafting of company law and tax law takeover strategies with the involvement of your auditors, tax accountants and attorneys
- Advice on financing
- Active assistance up through signing of the purchase agreement